About Me

My photo
My name is Nolvia and I'm 18 years old. My boyfriend and I welcomed our stillborn beautiful babyboy on June 27th 2011. It has been a roller coaster but here we are...taking it day by day!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Duggars!

A lot of people seem pretty upset about them having their 20th kid, I kind of don't really care. Whatever God choose for them is what he choose and we are nobody to say they don't deserve their 20th kid. Though it is a lot I see nothing bad if they are able to take care of them and provide for their kids. Just because I lost my son doesn't mean I'm going to be angry at a women for having her babies...instead I'm glad that she's not another mommy grieving like I am. I know my son is in a good place...and he is my strength...though I may have days where I feel really down and super jealous of all the pregnant girls around me I will never ever want something bad to happen to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment