About Me

My photo
My name is Nolvia and I'm 18 years old. My boyfriend and I welcomed our stillborn beautiful babyboy on June 27th 2011. It has been a roller coaster but here we are...taking it day by day!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Walk to Remember

On October 1st, my amazing family, boyfriend, and I attended the Walk to Remember for the very first time! It was so amazing, everyone looked so peaceful and the atmosphere was just incredible. When they called my son's name and we got to put his angel up in the tree I felt so happy but my eyes quickly filled with tears. I miss my baby boy so much... seeing all the families and mommys that attended made me so sad to know that so many angels have left way too soon. When we released all the balloons it looked so beautiful, it felt as if my little lovebug and all his angel friends were flying around <3 sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment